|2||FLY TO SKARDU OR DRIVE TO CHILAS|
|3||REST DAY IN SKARDU OR DRIVE CHILAS TO SKARDU|
|5||SKARDU TO KHAPLU HUSHE AND BACK TO KANDAY|
|6||KANDAY TO SKARDU|
|7||SKARDU TO GILGIT|
|8||GILGIT TO KARIMABAD|
|9||FULL DAY TO EXPLORE KARIMABAD |
|10||KARIMABAD TO GULMIT (VISIT BORIT LAKE)|
|11||GULMIT TO KHUNJERAB PASS / SOST|
|12||SOST TO BACK GILGIT|
|13||GILGIT TO BESHAM|
|14||BASHAM TO TAXILA/ISLAMABAD|
Bicycling on the winding roads of the Himalaya, Karakorum and Hindukush valleys would heighten your experience as you will have an occasion of a tidies uphill paddling and then abruptly ride downhill, passing through alpine forests, open valleys, along the rivers and lakes and lush meadows.
" Visit in Pakistan" arrange cycle tours in the various parts of the Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan with respect to requirement of the clients depending over their interest and available period.
HUSHE VALLEY BIKING TOUR:
Max. Altitude: 3500M
Duration: 15 days from Islamabad to back Islamabad
Suitable period: End of May to September
Biking on KKH to Khunjerab Top:(PAK China Border)
The most remarkable bike trip in the world, KKH Bike Tour, takes one through an area said to be the
inspiration behind James Hilton's Shangri-La, Hunza.This 14 day bike trip traverses the complete length of the increditble valleys of Gilgit, Hunza, Gulmit, Passu and Sost by way of the Karakoram Highway. The KKH connects Pakistan with China and is considered an engineering feat as it winds through the narrow gorges of this remote mountain kingdom.
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. All places visiting and sightseeing transportation.
3. All hotels accommodation with full board.
4. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
5. Fort visiting fee/ Deosai national park fee.
6. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
7. All Govt taxing and fees.
8. Documentation fee.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Member international flight tickets .
2. Member personal insurance.
3. Member personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks.
4. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature.